Wanna know How To Download YouTube Video On Android? Well, Today I’ll tell you the two easiest ways of downloading YouTube video on Android and using this method you can download YouTube video in your pc or iPhone.
How To Download YouTube Video On Android
Here are the two ways of downloading YouTube video on Android.
How To Download YouTube Video On Android Without App
1. Open the YouTube app or website and play the video that you want to download and then copy the link of that video.
2. Now, open your favorite browser and search for onlinevideoconverter.com/youtube-converter and then you will get a box so, paste the link of that video in the box.
3. In the bottom of the link box, you will get an option to select the format you wanna download like mp4, mp3, etc.
4. Now, Click on start and the website will start generating the download link and that video and it will hardly take 10 seconds to 30 seconds depending on the speed of your internet and the length of the video you are downloading.
5. After generating the download link it will redirect you to another website in another tab to of the browser to show you ads so, cut that new tab and get back to the main website where the link has generated and click on the download button and your video will start downloading.
Youtube Video Downloader Free Download ( YouTube Video Downloader Free )
1. To download YouTube video using app, click here and download the YouTube Video Downloader App For Free.
2. Open the YouTube app or website and play the video you want to download and then copy the link of that video.
3. Open the YouTube Video Downloader App free and then you will get a box so, paste the link in that box and click on download.
4. And, It will take 10 seconds to generate the download link of that video and then again it will show you the download button so, click on that and your video will start downloading in your android phone.